Does your team have the necessary skills to make full use of Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content? Do you find your current approach lacking in a strategic approach? Does your team struggle keeping up with the rapidly-evolving world of Digital?
Learn from over Miguel’s over 20 years experience in digital media & marketing. His training programs bring clarity to Marketing and/or Communications departments of all sizes and experience levels. Engage Miguel as an executive trainer and course instructor. I have developed a number of masterclasses and workshops designed for senior executives or internal teams from multinational companies or small businesses.
Ask about any of the following training programmes:
- LinkedIn Personal Branding for Senior Executives. Designed for C-suite executives and/or their communications teams, Miguel unpacks the necessary elements to build your company spokespersons’ profiles on the world’s leading social media platform for professionals.
- Advanced Digital Marketing. Designed for in-house Marketing teams, this five-part course is a comprehensive introduction to marketing through digital channels (paid, search, social, influencer marketing, etc). The course caters for team members of varying levels of digital experience and is especially helpful for traditionally-trained Marketing teams as they transition to modern digital methodologies.
- Advanced Content Marketing. Designed for PR & communications agencies, In-house Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing teams. This five-part course focuses on the how brands can grow loyal audiences and communities by adopting a content-led marketing strategy.
- Squared Online. Miguel is an instructor for the 22-week, Google-designed course on Digital Marketing.
Miguel is a keynote speaker and trainer
I provide training services for clients like Standard Chartered. Yara International, L’Oreal, Avado Learning, Sandpiper Communications, Black Marketing, Asia Content Marketing Association and Singapore’s Civil Service College.
Training is offered through virtual learning (Zoom, Microsoft Teams or similar platforms). Face-to-face training may also be provided in accordance with strict COVID-19 guidelines.
Content Marketing to Drive Demand Generation (1 day workshop)
This masterclass introduces to Marketing executives what content marketing is and why brands need to transition from a campaign-led to a content-led marketing strategy and what brands can learn from the modern entertainment industry:
- Advertising & marketing in the age of digital media: why brands can no longer rely on Interruption as a means of communicating with target audiences.
- Learning from the masters of storytelling: how Hollywood provides brands with the building blocks of storytelling from the three-Act story structure, to character archetypes to transmedia storytelling.
- How brands can benefit from having its own audience: a pre-customer database that becomes the cornerstone of your brands digital demand generation strategy.
- How to link Content Marketing with demand generation, driving either lead generation or online transactions for your brand, and tracking return-on-investment.
This masterclass gets praise for its insights and relevance, especially for its many references to movie examples from Marvel and Star Wars, as well as its grounding in established Marketing practices. During the workshop, participants are split into groups and provided the framework to come up with their own brand-related story and how to build an audience across paid, earned and owned media.
Download the Content Marketing to Drive Demand Generation course overview here.
Watch a preview of this workshop by watching this video of Miguel presenting at Social Selling 2019, Singapore: